Tunisia property is the red hot new investment property market
The newest overseas investment market to emerge into then limelight is now Tunisia thanks to the government’s decision a few months ago to set up the policy for overseas investors to have 100% ownership of real estate. Early Tunisia property investors are set to benefit.
Having been established quite some time ago as a successful tourist destination and with flights from European airports it was the logical progression for the country to start focusing on the investment property market targeted at overseas buyers.
Being only a smallish country you might be surprised to learn that Tunisia has a wealth of natural resources ideally suited to the tourist market like beautiful white powder sandy beaches, intriguing architecture and magical culture combined with superb sunny weather and a warm welcoming and cosmopolitan people.
In the north of the country you will find magnificent Oak forests and sprawling lakes which gives the feel of being in Europe rather than North Africa, which would make sense as Tunisia is only across the Mediterranean water from the south of Italy and Sicily.
The leading flagship destination in the north of Tunisia which is a both busy and authentic however we fully recommend that you visit Tunis the capital city which has always been know as a the great city of the Mediterranean and of which has a wealth of historical, cultural and natural attractions to entice and delight.
Here is a list of the some of the main reasons attracting investors to purchase Tunisia properties.
- As mentioned earlier Tunisia is only across the water from Italy and therefore is a short flight from Europe and only a few hours from the UK
- The touristic investment property prices are still very low as the market has just been opened up for foreign investors
- Tunisia’s tourist industry is well establish and still thriving meaning that the market has a consistent and strong demand for good quality holiday accommodation you can current expect high rental yields
- The currency consistently has low inflation and is stable.
- Tunisia is seeing a high level of Direct Foreign Investment
- The economy is ranked as the 32nd most competitive globally
- Out of all the African countries Tunisia is considered one of the most economically and politically stable
- Some of the biggest real estate investment developers have started in Tunisia
- Good infrastructure including transportation
- Tunisia has a (FTA) free trade agreement with the European Union
- Superb natural resources ideally suited for tourist market like the beaches, historical and cultural attractions
- It is also worth mentioning that a major new airport is currently being constructed which will be the largest in Northern Africa and scheduled for completion in 2009
In our opinion new quality Tunisia property for sale has a massive amount of potential and is defiantly worth further investigation. New developments are about to be launched which will put Tunisia well and truly on the international property investment map.